Thursday, February 16, 2006

25 years ago, yesterday...

Today went like this (well Wednesday)...
3:00 AM- went to bed
7:00 AM- woke up
8:00 AM-5 PM work
6:00 PM-8:00 PM A&P 2 test
9:30 PM drove to Austin

But because of you all, my crazy, not so exciting day much, much better!
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Even for those you called me an old foggie!
I am so blessed and thankful y'all are in my life!

So...do I get to celebrate this weekend anyway?!?!
After all...I'm now a quarter of a century old!!!
I'm in Austin til Sunday...call me

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

Every time a birthday comes up you get so excited that fob talk comes out of you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^

Anonymous said...

old timer.... you said y'all

netty said...

That's so true. SHE'S MAJOR FOB

annie said...

dangit, I'm such a FOB.
nothing in that post made sense