Friday, November 02, 2007

What a way to start the weekend!

Finally! I am so excited...I finally got to talk to Jason (Trix) this morning! It was short but who cares, I got to hear from him! It started with an unknown call a little before 7:30A. I didn't pick up bc I don't usually pick up "unknown" calls. But this call didn't hang up before my voicemail so it left something I didn't understand. So then close to 8:00A, I get another call. It says "unknown" again. This time I picked up because it may be important. I am soooo soooo glad I did. I was Jason's dad calling and asked if I wanted to talk to him (OF COURSE!). So I was probably really loud and ecstatic on the phone too! I said Hi, he said Hi, and I asked him how he was doing?!?! haha...when I asked that I was like, uh Annie, why did you ask that? He laughed though and said well....So anyway, I told him I missed him and was extremely glad to hear finally hear from him. I asked if he knew I was in Miami, and he didn't, which is ok. I didn't expect for him to know I was there. During the short conversation he asked if I was crying, I lied (Trix when you read this, I am sooo incredibly sorry I lied to you) and said no. I said something about oh it's early in the morning here. I didn't want him to know...but it made me happy to know that he still recognized my voice and knows if I'm crying or not. I swear I tried to make it not obvious...I really thought I sounded like I just woke up.

Anyway, like I said we weren't on the phone long. I don't think he was suppose to even be on the phone. They were already giving him meds because they're doing an experiment on him in a bit. I have no idea what they're doing, but I'll find out later. He sounds pretty good, his speech is a bit slower but that's ok. I am just so glad I picked up the phone and got to hear from him. I do miss him a lot and wish he come home soon. Hurry Trix Hurry home! You're a strong guy, and I know you'll get back on your feet soon. You're still in my prayers, and I hope I'll get to see you soon =)

No comments: