Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Confused

Jason got the ICD implant on Saturday. I am guessing it went well. I talked to him today for like 3 minutes. I kept seeing all these missed calls on my phone from a Houston area code number I didn't recognize then it was the "unknown" caller again (I had been in class). So I assumed it was him and called the hospital. I got through to his room, and Jason picked up. Told me he call me back. He called like 5 minutes later. It was a very confusing conversation. He kept saying he was in China then Miami then China then he had to go. It totally caught me off guard, but he let me go before I could ask for someone else on the phone. Then I called the hospital back but never got through. I think the nurses are ignoring me now! I have no idea what is going on over there. I'm going to try calling the hospital again tomorrow, well actually later today.

Good night

No comments: