Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Welcome back to school!

YAY! School is in session again, so that's more nonsense you get to read from me!

So school has been in session for 2 days. At least for me it has been. I think our class was the last to start here! It's been going ok. Not really feeling it just yet. I feel like I'm just along for the ride and a zombie in class. My sleeping schedule is slowly, real slowly adjusting. I can now fall asleep at 1:30 AM. I don't know why I can't fall asleep earlier seeing how my classes are at 8 or 9 in the morning now. Tomorrow is a killer. As you can see my schedule, I am in the Friday lab and not the Thursday lab. I will never have a 4 day weekend. It's only like 5 times out of the semester that the other half of class gets a 4 day. It's not bad, I just wanted the 4 day on the weekend after my birthday but the other half of my class can celebrate for me that week. Oh, and I have a test on my birthday. So Thursdays I will have class at 8 AM, have a break, class at 1 PM, have a break, and then class at 5 PM. Now it's the breaks that really make it stink!

I saw Ted Lin today! He's Anet's BIG in DSP. I haven't seen him since he graduated. Well, I ran into him once at The Spot in Galveston when I was applying for school. He got to catch up a little bit when he took me home from class. It was nice seeing an old face again. Thanks Ted!

And I really want to post what I did at the end of my break. It was very different for me and probably really unexpected too. When I get the pics, I'll post it. It will look better!

No comments: