Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I want snow!

How come in my years of living in Austin it didn't snow enough for us to have a snowball fight, but when I'm gone it snows! One time sophomore year, it flurried outside enough to slide down Jester beach. The other time, when it did stick, it was only good for someone to throw a HUGE block of ice at my stomach! That hurt too. Oh and Jenny and Jason came over that time, and I believe Jason threw ice into my face! Everywhere I go often, for instance Dallas, snows when I'm not around. I think I'm not meant for snow =(

5 comments:

My so called Life said...

go live in the north, then you'll get a lot of snow in your face.

adameepoo said...

its snowed for the last 4 days here. told you to come up with me. poor decision making on your part

sunny said...

It snows often in Dallas. So to rub in your face how much snow I used to play with I'll tell you a story about how I used to build snowmen every year and eventually I thought I was immune to the cold so I played with the blocks of ice and snow so much that I got all my fingers frostbitten and now I have 3 fingers that have permanent nerve damage. If it gets really cold, the tips of those fingers go completely numb and I can't feel a thing. My parents thought I was a retard child after that and they wouldn't let me play in the ice again. The End.

psun said...

we're not very equipped to handle snow here in austin. thus, as it turns out, unless you are in school, or get free PTO, it is highly, highly, overrated.

Justin said...

it was 70 in durham, north carolina that day.

but right now it is 35. =(