Thursday, April 30, 2009

Get me a job here!

Newsweek 2008 20 top children's hospital.
So I went through ALL and I mean ALL of these hospital's and maybe about 5-7 are hiring OTs right now, that is if their websites are up to date. Many of the hospitals in the med center in Houston are on a hiring freeze too. sigh. I guess it's ok that I'm not really looking for a job right now and hopefully when I'm ready to get a job, hospitals are hiring again. I could go work for clinics, but I don't really want to. Clinics are not a bad place to be. I just want to see more of a variety of diagnoses, that's all.

At least I did one of my affiliations at Texas Children's!

1 Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA

2 Children's Hospital Boston
Boston , MA

3 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati , OH

4 Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Baltimore
Baltimore , MD

5 Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, Cleveland
Cleveland , OH

6 Texas Children's Hospital, Houston
Houston , TX

7 Children's Hospital, Denver
Aurora , CO

8 Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle
Seattle , WA

9 Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
Los Angeles , CA

10 Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
Pittsburgh , PA

11 New York-Presbyterian Medical Center
New York , NY

12 Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford, Palo Alto, Calif.
Palo Alto , CA

13 Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
Washington , DC

14 Children's Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland , OH

15 Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
Columbus , OH

16 Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA, Los Angeles
Los Angeles , CA

17 St. Louis Children's Hospital
Saint Louis , MO

18 Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago
Chicago , IL

19 Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Atlanta , GA

20 UCSF Children's Hospital, San Francisco
San Francisco , CA

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

visit you! :)

Lisha said...

I didn't know you were an OT!! Maybe if you get a job at Texas Children's - we will run into you!! Praying for the perfect job to come along (and it will)!

JC said...

boo

annie said...

who is JC?