Friday, September 21, 2007

Houston 2xs a week

My schedule for the next month, starting next week! I get the pleasure to be the first group that goes off on fieldwork and be one that got picked to be in Houston while classes are in Galveston. I am ok with it now, actually more than ok. Sorry to those I vented to, I wasn't exactly thrilled to be driving back and forth for a month. I am thankful for this placement. I know I'm going to learn a lot from being at the VA, and I have awesome friends that are letting me stay with them the night before in Houston =) and knowing that I am on a time crunch, I will hopefully start studying in advance (don't laugh!). I have to! For the next 3 weeks I have all my midterms and papers due each week. No time to lolligag. Time to go to CPR class. I have to get my licensed renewed. They also have changed things...I guess I'll find out the new numbers.

No comments: