Tuesday, August 07, 2007

TOTs

Time to play another game of softball with the OTs...so far I have...

Game 1- not play, I let those more passionate than me play
Game 2- played, batted twice & hit twice- 1st ball advanced a player & I can't run fast enough so I got out. 2nd ball got caught by the pitcher who ran all the way over to near 3rd base to catch my ball. The pitcher seemed irritated with us the entire game.

My hopes is to play better since I really should be studying for my next final tomorrow.

Edit 10:11 pm- Game 3- I struck out the only time I was at the plate. I stink. The ball did come to me while I was in the outfield, and managed to get it to second but runner was already on base. Who wants to practice softball with me. I also have this habit of throwing the bat...gotta stop that. I'm gonna knock the ump out one day. We still have yet to win a game. We shall prevail!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

the Tots will rise up! (maybe...hopefully....) see ya tomorrow night. I'll be looking beautiful for ya :)

My so called Life said...

I just now saw your comment on mixing liquor and beer. LOL. It's funny because I did the same thing at the Ritz. Too much tokyo tea can eff up a person. Needless to say, I worshipped the porcelain goddess, and gave my thanks by giving acidified alcohol.

-155