Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring break

Spring break is going by way too fast for my liking! I've been here in Austin catching up with friends and just relaxing. Although I have just been running around town here and there, so I guess that is my kind of relaxation time! I'll be going back to Houston Friday or Saturday morning. Not sure yet. But I am really excited about March Madness! I finished my bracket earlier tonight...TEXAS all the way! Haha...

That's all for now. Oh yah, got to see Gary's new house yesterday. I really, really like it!

ok, good night. Tomorrow it's Bubbies time =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you like it! i will let you know about house warming plans

Anonymous said...

Annie! Are u going to be in Houston this weekend?
I'll be going to Texas this week! I know I know...I've been meaing to call you back...this time, it's my fault..hehehe.
Let me know if you'll be in Houston so we can meet up!

Unknown said...

its time for an update!