Monday, February 19, 2007

Fun Weekend!

Friday night my mom took my dad, sister, and me out for our birthdays since they all fall so close to each other. We ate at Tay Do...yum for not being homemade!

Saturday I did a lil hw, lounged around some, then Tammi and I celebrated our birthday with friends at Pappadeaux. The lobster bisque was good, but the catfish poboy was only ok. It was fun tho! and Sungjin's present was a knitted scarf! He knitted it himself...yay!!! I got a picture frame and microSD card for my DS lite from Jason and....Thanks to my awesome friends below...

Annette, Liem, Jenny, Jason Wu, Andrew, Vanhdy, Sam,
Ti (An), Kelvin, Cathy, Helen, Jason Chao, Sungjin, Daniel Lee,
Daniel Nguyen, Sunny, Gary, Duffy, & Charles

I got this new fantastic toy! Now I can give my parent's camera back to them! I so excited to use it. But I have to wait til the SD card comes in bc the one that comes in the box only lets me take 4 pics! Which I used to take these 2 pictures. Thanks Anet for putting it together =)

What a weekend! I am pooped =D

No comments: