Saturday, July 15, 2006

In Love...

with California!!!
sigh...being here reminds me of why I have always wanted to live here again.

Right now I'm in San Francisco. I got here yesterday and it is soooo soooo COLD!
It's the summer, yet its like 60 degrees here. and I have forgotten to pack more than just a thin longsleeve shirt.

I spent time with Man Nam and Georgiana yesterday! It was awesome to catch up with them again. Mannie's place here is super cute and right by the bay! We walked a lot, well a lot for me since I don't ever walk anywhere but it was nothing for her now. No time to write anymore (I will later) but funny things did happen. and I got food out of it too! Then I saw George! She took me to the beach...brrrr....and then a coffee shop and her house. More on that later too.

Today Miyako, Tiffany, Tammy, and another girl from EPIC at UC Davis is coming into SF!!!
sooooo excited I cannot wait! I haven't seen these girls in two years! and I am missing Hawaii all over again. I've seen all the girls from my Ohana except for Steph who is back in Hawaii again. So I guess I'll just have to make another trip out here!

I'll wrote more after I get back on Sunday and post some pictures =)
but I Miss You guys at home! Can't wait to see y'all!
I think we all should move over here...

No comments: